This policy contains information regarding the privacy practices of the Norris Motor Group in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Privacy Amendment (Enhanced Privacy Protection) Act 2012. We collect personal information for the purposes of processing vehicle registration, warranties and maintenance details, sending manufacturer or distributors information to customers and the forwarding of promotional information unless requested otherwise.
This policy covers any personal information collected via our web site or in the normal course of business.
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
- Drivers' license
- Any information for the purposes of customer surveys or providing services, including gender, age or date of birth.
- Any information required by law and by agreement including for the processing of vehicle registration, insurance or warranties.
- Details relating to the transaction of the purchase of your vehicle
- Details relating to the servicing of your vehicle and servicing history.
Purpose of Information
- For administrative purposes to complete the ordering, supply and delivery for your motor vehicle and other services.
- To complete the registration requirements for your motor vehicle.
- To provide information to manufacturers or distributors for warranty and recall purposes.
- To allow for customers surveys, service reminders, special offers, sales events and information on goods and services.
- To allow associated companies to inform you about new products and services.
Please note that private information may be provided to specialist service providers such as Australia Post, Email service providers, SMS service providers to carry out the activities mentioned above. The minimum amount of information is provided to permit this activity.
Our Privacy Commitment
- The Norris Motor Group undertakes to protect the privacy of our customers by adherence to these principals.
- We only collect private information that is necessary for our functions and activities.
- We will only use this information for the purpose it was intended.
- We will ensure accuracy of the information. Ie. That it is complete and up to date.
- If requested we will allow individuals to view their own information and provide an opportunity for correction if necessary.
- Information gained will not be used for the purposes of marketing if the customer indicates their unwillingness for this to occur.
- Information is stored in a manner that protects the privacy of our customers.
- Any queries regarding our compliance with the Privacy Act 1988 should be directed to our Public Relations Officer on 07 3635 5355.
- You may opt out of receiving marketing material at any time by contacting our Public Relations Officer on 07 3635 5355 or email:- email@example.com